PINNACLE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Make it memorable with a Pinnacle Birthday Party! Leave the food, drinks, paper products, decorations, and everything else to our professional and friendly party leaders. Located in Victor, NY is our vast facility of any kid’s dream. With our full-sized turf/basketball courts, mini obstacle courses, Acorn Café, and arcade games at your own disposal, we have the perfect place for you! Choose from a wide array of activities.
Our Pinnacle Birthday Party Packages come with one hour of play and one hour of dining in our private event room. Our party leaders will work with you prior to your event to assist with any needs you might have. For best availability, please book your party 2 months in advance.
BIRTHDAY PARTY POLICIES
All parents are required to sign a waiver for children under the age of 18 before they are able to participate in any party activities at Pinnacle Athletic Campus. Waivers are to be signed upon drop off for all participants. Make sure all guests are aware and please bring their waiver the day of the party. Entry into the party will be denied without proper information printed on the waiver. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- For you convenience, we recommend making reservations approximately 2 months prior to the desired party date.
- Please remember to notify Pinnacle event staff with food allergy requests.
- Payment is due at the time of reservation.
- Each party will be run by two of our birthday party leaders.
- Food Options: Personal pizzas, hots and hamburgers, or a tray of mac n cheese.
- Fruit tray, veggie tray, or additional food available upon request at an additional charge.
- Beverages: Lemonade, fruit punch, Gatorade, iced tea, apple juice, or water.
- All parties start at 15 guests. If you want more than 15 guests, a $15 charge will be added on per child.
- All you have to do is bring the cake!
To best accommodate your birthday party package, give us a call at (585) 433-2930 or email Patty@pinnacle-athletic.com so we can help put together a custom package to meet your exact needs and budget.